...strategic change...creating liquidity...disposal of non-core assets...
The Nova Transaction is a highly attractive value solution for owners considering a disposal of their investment holdings, whether in whole or in part. The Nova Transaction also ensures a more time and cost efficient process to exiting holdings on an individual basis.
Key transaction drivers:
- Strategic change
- Unlock capital
- Reallocate resource
- Enhance portfolio management capability
- Usual exit options not feasible
- Nova typically works with:
- Corporate owners
Corporate owners looking to dispose of businesses no longer core to future strategy, reduce debt levels or where key shareholders have different objectives.
- Investors in Private Equity funds
Investors in Private Equity funds such as banks, financial institutions, insurance companies and corporate owners:
- seeking to manage their exposure to the asset class due to, for example, a strategic change in asset allocation, tax, regulatory or financial reasons.
- looking for an enhanced portfolio management capability or a new manager, where the current private equity manager needs to be replaced.
- Private Equity Managers
Private Equity Managers looking to strategically exit legacy investments releasing them to focus on deploying new capital, achieve clarity on future fundraising, rebalance the portfolio, effect a change in investment strategy or wind up a fund.
- Special situation investors
Special situation investors such as Hedge Funds seeking to realise stakes in illiquid assets when their investment horizon has been reached.